Sunday, January 16, 2011

Delicate roses

 On Wednesday, I met a really nice lady who wanted to see what I could create with some of her necklaces and bracelets that she doesn't wear anymore. She particularly loved these rose beads that she had on a necklace and bracelet. So I thought about it and already that day I had a few ideas that surfaced, while I was finding my way home. This is what i came up with. I hope you all love them.......................
                       The droplet is made out of fimo. It used to be an earring that lost its partner.

 The rose beads came from a set of a bracelet and necklace. The necklace I created is simple but pretty. It will go with almost anything! That is it's beauty!
 Now this necklace is made out of recycled beads except the key. I just couldn't resist using it, since it fits perfectly with the blue beads. Two of the beads are from broken earrings, where as the glass tear drop is from a broken necklace.


I better get to squash now!!! I will miss my bus! OOOHHH but yesterday i tried out for an eco-friendly fashion show. So i had to do that walk in-front of a few people and i had to do a choreography. I found out from this experience that i am completely uncoordinated and should not be a famous dancer for my choreography looked nothing like the one I was supposed to do. It was like i was a one man show out there everyone dancing the proper dance and i was just going at it randomly..... I really enjoyed the cat-walk though! Walking really proudly in super high heals trying not too fall ! That ALWAYS fun!

4 comments:

steufel said...

Wow the necklace with the key is cool!

Recycling jewelery girl said...

thank you!

Lexy @ QUIRKY EXPLOSION said...

Ah, gorgeous. I'm loving the key. It reminds me of secret treasures and hidden worlds...

QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

Lexy @ QUIRKY EXPLOSION said...

Seriously. All the jewelry is AMAZING. I love the intricacy.

QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com