Saturday, November 27, 2010

Its snowing:)

So im going to talk more about a few necklaces i posted before..... and i posted some new ones too!! It's SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
 So the blue bead comes from my mothers old necklace... The green one from my pile of broken necklaces and earrings.... The pink i bought a long time ago and made into a necklace then broke it again and now its this necklace... I have a tendency to break my stuff when i'm bored of it...


 So the circles come from the same broken necklace as the ones in my necklace from a few weeks ago. The purple ones come from my pile of broken stuff i think :) I actually wanted to take before and after pictures you know like the necklace before and what i make it into after. But its so hard to take pictures of them before breaking them... I just always break stuff really fast hehe...


 My bro's euke hahhaa he took the pictures...... So this was one of them.......

 I love these beads! I used to have an obsession with glass beads their so beautiful!

 The grey beads come from this collection of beads that a lady gave me. Super nice!!! She gave me a bunch of beads that she never uses..... The feathers are actually purple not blue looking.

No comments: